Sunday, June 28, 2015

Shinohayu ch22: Nationals 3

It appears that some of you had trouble with the Mega download last time so I added a Mediafire link this time. Let's see how that works. I'm not going to remove the Mega link so don't worry if that one goes faster for you.

Anyway, this is a nice chapter. A bit short on the number of pages but intense. I noticed that the raw had a typo in page 18. Where it said "East 2nd round", it should say "East 3rd round". That was fixed in this translation.
Links:


7 comments:

  1. Thanks! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shino the master of trolling :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Mediafire link. (I was having the problems with Mega.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the chapter :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your hard work~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for keeping Mega link. I'm the one that said got faster download speed from Mega. Just this time I thankful for the position of my country (I usually complained because it's so hot here being tropical country).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, Shino got herself a fangirl (Emi - token loli moe from the last chapter). That durian juice in the end... lmao.

    ReplyDelete